วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Tuesday 21 August , 2007 At Ice bar

This day , I have not class in the morning . I went to Bank because my ATM card lost . I did new ATM card ,but banker did not new ATM card because I forgot citizen card at home . I came back home again ,so near Bank have delicious friedcake . When I was success citizen card , I went to university . I have English one class in the afternoon and in the evening I met friends . We made an appointment at Ice bar near Thonglor Soi 1 this night . During I waited them , I went to friend house near university . I liked friend house because this area have a good atmosphere ,so around friend house have tree and pool .

At tonight , my friends drove a car came to friend house . I told him " I must drove because I don't like another who drove " . I drove to arrive at Ice bar . My friends are women , I came with 3 friends ,so we cannot come into Ice bar because Law of Thailand disallow children under 20 years old come in pub . I am 19 years old and my friends are 18 years old . I connect brother before come to Ice bar ,so my brother is partner at Ice bar . He can lead I and friends come into Ice bar . I open alcohol red lable 1.0 litre price 1300 bath . I think not expensive because I compared another pubs . We drunk too much . We dance and sing . When my friends went to toilet , one woman came to talk with me . She told " We used to met before today " and " She ask me " Have your girlfriend ? " . I didnot answer her because my friends came back table . I lied her " This my girlfriend " . She said sorry and went to her table . My friends drunk too much . We came back ABAC condo 2 a.m. and my friends disallow me came back home because my house is so far . I slept with 3 women ,but I cannot slept . They slept on the bed ,but I slept on the floor .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: