วันพุธที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

August 10 , 2007

In the morning , I have class Communication in Thai . I came to university late because my car was damage . I borrowed father car ,but my father must go to work . I drove go to his office building . He connect at Department of Lands about me ,but I don't know what he said .I went to university late . When I study finish , I have lunch with younger friends . We ate noodle near university and we went to Dream Pub and Restaurant . We played pool ball , I like pool ball very much . I start pool game last semester . My friend trained me ,but I am basic . I play pool ball when I have free time .

After that , I went to Saint Gabriel's College . I love my high school very much . I visited my high school every mouth . I was out of high school 2 years . I went to high school this day because I wanted to see new building . This new building have value 200 millions bath . Inside building have swimming pool and classrooms ,so underground building have food court . In classrooms have television , radio , computer and CCTV .

(new building)


When I studyed in high school , I studyed this area . In the past , this area had Mae Pla building . I and friends have good memory .


In the evening , I went to Khaosan Road . I met friends . We have 8 people . We has dinner at Tom Yum Krun restaurant . This owner of restaurant know me ,so he is brother friend . We are very close because we know long time .

Last , I bought bag at Khaosan Road and I came back home .

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

What was wrong with your car? A mechanical problem.