วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Mother's day - August 12 , 2007




This day is Mother's day in Thailand ,so every August 12 for every years because this day is Queen birthday . In Thailand , every people celebrate a birthday for Queen Sirikit . My house is near Sanamluang yard ,so it prepare celebrate of Queen in the evening . This day many people tell mother "I love Mom",but I never tell mother . My mother not stay with me because she work at Koh Tao island . I never tell her because I am bashful


In the afternoon , I went to Central Rama 3 with younger sister . This day Central Rama 3 have many people because tomorrow is holiday ,but Abac is not holiday . I felt sad . I have longtime at car park . We had lunch at Fuji Japanese restaurant . After lunch , we were reserve ticket cinema . Between we waited time . We went to play bowling . I like to play bowling ,but I am basic . I like three sports such soccer , pool 15 balls and bowling . We played four games ,so I have maximum points . We watched cinema 2 p.m. . We watched Thai film " Tud Su Foot ". This film is about hermaphrodite . After we finished cinema we went to grandmather house . We visited relative . We stayed here 2-3 hours because they told me about education and my girlfriend . Now , my girlfriend stay at Chiang Mai . We knew 3 years since she study at Satriwit school . This school have not boy this school have girl only . We knew 1 year , she must went to Chiang Mai because her father is soldier . He must move to Chiang Mai follow order . He is senior colonel . I never met him because I am not brave . I met her 3-5 time per year ,but we have happy . She study at Montfort College . She is nice girl . She is cheer leader at Montfort College . Every weeks , she study with tutor ,so many men at Tutor ask her telephone number . I am jealous very much .



In the evening , I came back home . I made up one's mind phone to my mother and told her "I love you and take care yourself" that is a first time to tell her . I think I must tell her before I have not chance to tell her .



















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: