วันพุธที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

August 8 , 2007

Today , I have not class at university . I have plan to go to Sirilard Hospital because my friend was sick . He was haemorrhagic fever . He is my closefriend since 1997 . I knew him because we study at Saint Gabriel's College together . Before I visited him , I went to market beside Sirilard Hospital . This market sell secondhand products , evening dress and sweet . Beside market have temple ,so this temple have pubic esteem . The temple name is Rakang temple . In the past , this temple have abbot ,so he has very pubic esteem . Buddha image this temple have price upper 1 million bath . Location this temple is beside Chao Phraya River . I made merit of give a bread into the river because the river have many fish ,so this area prohibit catch fish . And I went to Wat Arun temple by boat . Wat Arun located on the west bank of Chao Phraya River , the temple can be reached either by Arun Amarin Road or by boat from Tha Tien Pier , near Wat Pho . The temple is very beautiful . It is also called the "Temple of Dawn",and the most beautiful view of it is from the east side of river at sunset .

Before , I finished see view . I went to Tha Pra Chan because I made an appointment with younger sister . We has dinner at Tha Pha Chan , here have the best a kind of muslim food . This restaurant located corner near Tammasart university ,so my sister think the best a kind of muslim food is Sun Pier . In the evening , I came back home 6.00 p.m.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: