วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

After mid-term 26-30 July,2007


After mid-term , I went to Koh Tao island with my friends .We wanted to relax after mid-term . We had plan last summer ,but we had not time to go to Koh Tao island . I have resort at Koh Tao island . My mother stayed at Koh Tao island with grandfather and grandmother . I went to Koh Tao island by bus . On July 26,2007 morning , I met friends at Bang Rum Pool . Bus left bus terminus on 6.00 a.m. ,but we went to bus terminus late . We almost not went to Koh Tao island . We traveled 7 hours . During 7 hours , we stopped at Hua Hin . We had breakfast . At Chumphon , we traveled by cruiser . We arrived to Koh Tao island . We check in at resort and we went to market near pier . At market , we sold sweet-meat because tomorrow we went to Koh Nang Yoan island . We rent ATV car at market . We drove around island ,so we feeling so funny . In the evening , we swam at Sairee beach . Here , we can have the best view on Koh Nang Yuan island and a cluster of rock called Suan Hin Jor Por Ror ,so King Rama five 's inscription that he made on his visit in 1899 . Next day , we dive around Koh Tao island . It's very beautiful sea . I think Koh Tao island have coral the best in Thai bay . Last day , we went to behind Koh Tao island for fishing . In the evening , we came back home .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: