วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

August 29 , 2007 My favourite sport

This day , I have not class . I were appoint with my friend . We met at Saint Gabriel's College in the evening . We have meeting every month for we don't forget us . Every mouth , we are making one activity . This month , we have soccer activity at Saint Gabriel's College yard .




I arrived at Saint Gabriel's College . I arrived before dated time ,so I visited my old teacher . My teacher can remember me ,so I am very happy . We talked about new student and private affair . We walked around yard and sit near stand . We talked about 20 minute ,so she must came back home because she has a tutor job .







Cause of this activity because I like soccer very much . I start play soccer since primary 4 ,so that time I am not play soccer and I didn't known rule of soccer . I played soccer everyday in the afternoon . My favourite soccer team is Real Madrid CF . When I studyed primary 5 , I never watched Real Madrid match because that time in Thailand , Spain soccer is not popular . I knew news Real Madrid CF from newspaper and television . I like Real Madrid CF because my father like this team too . I like Alfredo Di Stéfano ,Ferenc Puskas , Raul and Zidane . I never see Di Stefano and Puskas play ,but I can see by highlight .


I like Raul because he look like sign of Real Madrid . He start play with Real Madrid ,so he never transfer other teams . Something about Raul is when he was young , he used to play with Atletico Madrid . He has shirt number 7 . He is captain . He is striker .



I like Zidane because he is superstar inside yard and outside yard . Nickname is Zizou , is a retired French football player of Algerian descent, famous for leading France to winning the 1998 World Cup. He was a midfielder who played for four European clubs, including Juventus FC and Real Madrid. He has two nationality are French and Algerian .Zidane retired from professional football after the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

When my friends arrived at school . We play soccer in the evening . We ran to tried . Point of activity is unity .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: