วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

September 12,2007

This day , I have special program because my father went to provincial . My father has contact work with my aunt . We woke up 6 o'clock . I drove a car ,so my father and aunt talked about work behind seat . We went to Chonburi . Chonburi locate east of Thailand ,so here have beautiful sea example Bang San , Pattaya and etc. ,but we don't went to sea . We went to Sammook mountain . Between we went to Chonburi , we stopped at petrol station . We arrived to Chonburi about 9.00 a.m. I waited my father and aunt contact work . They complete work in the afternoon ,so we went to restaurant near beach . We ate seafood and somtam . My aunt don't want to come back home then we went to Khao Kiew Open Zoo . When I was young , I have come 1 time . At Khao Kiew Zoo is first open zoo in Thailand and covering a vast area of around 3,000 rai. The open zoo, operated by the Dusit Zoo Authority in Bangkok, has a large number of animals such as deer,bulls, monkeys, gibbons, hippopotami, bears, kangaroos, banteng, elephants and peacocks etc . Visitors canstroll around the grounds and observe the animals closely . There is also a large aviary with hundreds ofvarieties of birds covering an area of around 5 rai that visitors can also enter for close viewing . The zoo is opendaily from 8.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. Admission fees : 20 Baht for adults, 5 Baht for children, 20 Baht per car, 40 Baht perbus . School children in uniforms 5 Baht .We drove a car and see animal . I am interest White Tiger . It's project between Captive Bred Animal Exchange Program . I read detail about White Tiger . It have blue eyes, a pink nose, and creamy white furr covered with chocolate colored stripes . White tigers are born to tigers that carry the unusual gene needed for white coloring . Wild white tigers are very rare . It may be slow runners, but they are stealthy enough to catch any prey in their sights. Because they are solitary animals, they mostly hunt at night.

In the evening , we went to Sattahip . My aunt friend is sailor at Sattahip Naval Base . At night , we stay rest-house of sailor .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: