วันเสาร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

August 8 , 2007 New Pet

This day , I went to condo near my old school . I went with sister . She has tutor at her school . I waited her 4 hours because after tutor we went to Jatujak market . When I was young , I went to Jatujak market every week . Between I waited her , I went to Silpakorn university . Silpakorn was the first university of art in Thailand and was founded from the Fine Arts Department School which taught painting and sculpture to civil servants and other students who were accepted without fees. It was Prof. Silpa Bhirasri who laid the foundations for the study of European art here , and since then faculties have been opened in more subjects , such as Architecture , Archaeology and Interior Design . I walked around art gallery ,so inside art gallery have temporary exhibitions are held here. It is in three sections: the main audience chamber of the old Tha Phra Palace, and galleries for Painting, Sculpture and Prints Faculty, and the Faculty of Interior Design .

I came back to condo about midday . My sister complete tutor . We went to Jatujak market . I parking a car at friend home because at Jatujak park is full . We went to Jatujak market by metro . We walked pet area . We wanted to buy goldfish because father bought aquarium last mouth . We asked owner and they explain about goldfish to me . I wanted to buy The Ryukin goldfish . I knew about Ryukin for web site . Ryukin has a pointed head and a very deep body with a pronounced hump behind the head. The dorsal fin is high and the tail is long, often twice as long as their body. Ryukins are one of the most beautiful, however, they also are one of the most aggressive! Ryukins are the "bad boys" of the goldfish kingdom ,but one other problem Ryukin is "constipation" . Because of the very deep body, Ryukins have more of a problem digesting their food than most other types of goldfish . Instead of the food passing through the Ryukin, sometimes the food stays in the intestinal tract, causing constipation which will cause the Ryukin to rise to the top of the tank belly up . Many Goldfish Collectors think that this action is a "swim bladder" problem, when it's just constipation . I know that problem . I think I have not time to take care it .

I walked to next shop ,so I saw a cat . I like it very much . I bought it . I do not type and every thing . I came back home . I played with it . It's given to crying . I am enamoured with it . I call " Orlando Bloom " because I like Orland Bloom form The Lord of The Ring . When I was young , a cat bite my ass ,but now I forgot that accident and I love my cat very much

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: